Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
An ITIN will serve as an identification number to file your taxes.
How to get an ITIN number? Required documents:
To begin the process of applying for an ITIN, you will need:
Your PASSPORT or TWO (2) of the following documents (you must include at least one that proves your photo identification and one that proves your foreign status from your country).
How to renew the ITIN
We have specialists available to answer your questions and quickly process your renewal.
- Gather the necessary documents to show proof of identity and alien status.
- Families with multiple ITIN numbers can renew them at the same time
- If a person’s ITIN expires this year, all members of the household can renew their ITIN at the same time.
WHY DO I NEED AN ITIN?
Let’s say you are working and earning money in the United States but are not eligible for a Social Security number (SSN). An ITIN (Número de Identificación Personal del Contribuyente, Identificación de Taxes (Tax ID) o Identificación de Contribuyente) will serve as an identification number to file your tax returns. If you are not eligible for an SSN, you will need to apply for an ITIN.
Your ITIN also fulfills the following functions:
- If you qualify, it allows you to get a refund of income tax withholding from the IRS.
- It allows you to file your taxes and claim tax benefits for your qualified dependents.
It can allow you to open a bank account or apply for a home loan.
Therefore, your ITIN tax identification number not only allows you to file a tax return, but also ensures that you will get your refund as soon as possible.
TO ACCESS OUR ITIN PROGRAM JUST CONTACT US:
To Customize your SERVICE: